“ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION” as a translation agency Dubai and the sworn translator Dubai, provides clients with top-notch legal translation services. Our legal translators are sworn and accredited translators by the Ministry of Justice, Embassies and Consulates. ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION provides certified and accredited translation services into the most spoken languages in the world.
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION is specialized in providing certified legal translations of the papers and official documents. Our services include but not limited to:
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Contract
- Diploma/University Certificates
- Will and Testament
- Memoranda and Contracts
- Case’s Files
- Trade Licenses
- Legal Agreements and Contracts
- Other legal documents.
In UAE, it is very common to refer to the certified or attested translations as “Legal Translation”. Further, another frequently-used expression is “Sworn Translator” and “Legal Stamp”. These expressions are synonyms to the western expressions such as “Translation/Sworn Translator/Accredited Translator”. UAE Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAIC) are the competent entities to attest the translations.
Certifying the Legal Translations
First: Papers or Documents Issued Abroad and will be Used in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other Emirates
Prior to translation, the official document must be attested by the UAE Embassy to the country of origin (such as: UAE Embassy to Rome for the documents issued in Italy). Then, the documents must be attested by MOFA. Once fulfilling such requirements, the documents would be ready for translation by the sworn translator.
Note:Some specific documents could be attested by the States’ embassies and consulates before attestation by MOFA.
Second: Papers or Documents Issued in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or any other Emirates to be Used Abroad
The official document addressed abroad must be signed and affixed by the stamp of the UAE Governmental entity, Corporation or Official Employee extracting the document. Further, the document must be approved by the ratification entities, on case by case basis (such as: Notary Public or Department of Economy). The document then to be attested by MOFA and at the end by the Embassy or the Consulate that it will be used in.
Note:Given the fact that the acceptable procedures of attestation and certification are numerous in UAE, ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION advises the clients to review the company, entity, corporation or governmental department which the document will be presented to in order to inquire about the specific form of attestation before commencing the process of translation.
For more information and inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Attestations in Other States
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION attests original and translated documents in other States that are issued for to be used in UAE, Qatar and other several States (Apostille)
Given the fact that the acceptable procedures of attestation and certification are numerous in UAE, ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION advises the clients to review the company, entity, corporation or governmental department which the document will be presented to in order to inquire about the specific form of attestation before commencing the process of translation. The required certification could be the Sworn Legal Translator Stamp by a Governmental Entity or by the MOJ or by UAE Embassy where the State that issued the document is located.
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION, top translation agency dubai provides from and into 100+ languages. Our Clients include major corporations, companies, prestigious law firms, senior legal professionals in addition to individuals. Our legal translated renderings are attested and recognized before the courts, corporations and governmental entities within/out UAE.
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION is an attested and approved legal translation agency dubai with the MOJ and MOFA. We are experts in translating the legal papers and documents including but not limited to birth certificates, academic certificates and patents.
Preparing Legal Documents
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION will seek only few information from your side in order to prepare your documents and you will receive them ready to use for legal purposes.
Certification and Attestation
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION services include translating the legal document and handle the certification and attestation process. We handle both documents whether issued in UAE and intended to be used abroad or document issued abroad and intended to be used within UAE.
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION handles wide range of other documents such as manuals, guides, technical reports, personal certificates and websites.
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION is specialized in attested translation for wide range of legal documents and papers such as contracts, POAs and others.
Attested Translation from Embassies
Our attested translation renderings are accepted from all foreign embassies to UAE and in all over the world.
If you are looking for a pioneering and specialized legal translation agency, then contact ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION now and get a free quote!
Attested Translation from Embassies
Accepted by 100% from the Foreign Embassies
We are experts in translating the legal documents and attest them from the concerned embassies including but not limited to U.S.A, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and several European States.
Attesting the documents validate them in foreign States. ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION arranges any type of documents whether personal, legal, medical, academic or technical. Some examples such as:
- Birth Certificates;
- Marriage Contracts;
- Academic Certificates;
- Case Documents;
- Trade Licenses; and
- Court documents
- Case documents
- Medical translation
- Medical report.
- Document translation Dubai
- Arabic translation services Dubai
Foreign Embassies in UAE
Our attested translation is accepted in all foreign embassies in UAE and in all over the world:
- S.A Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Canadian Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Australian Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Germany Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- British Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Italy Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Netherlands Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- France Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Algeria Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Tunisia Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Morocco Embassy to UAE and in all over the world;
- Europe Embassies to UAE and in all over the world;
- Asian Embassies to UAE and in all over the world;
What is the legalized translation?
Legalized translation is the translation of an official document that is done in a legal translation office (such as translation of birth certificate, translation of marriage contract, translation of patent and etc.) which was declared accurate and therefore, certified to be presented to wide group of entities and official corporations in UAE and abroad (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, U.S.A and etc.).
Given that the process of translation varies as the case may be, it should be noted that your project would require further attestations for legal purposes.
When do we need legalized translation?
It is requested upon moving to a foreign State (France, Italy, Germany, U.S.A and etc.) whether to work or study there. Further, when a document is issued to be presented to an official body or entity in a foreign company.
What is Apostille?
Apostille is a frequently requested services.
“Apostille” is the additional attestation requested for the international use of the attested documents such as birth certificates, contracts, academic certificates and etc.
In 1961, under The Hague Convention, Apostille was adopted to simplify the process of legalization whenever it legally validates and authenticate a legal document by an official foreign entity or authority.
Apostille Convention provides prior simplified form and includes 10 mandatory references must be filled out by the competent authorities in Country of issue.
What is special about ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION legalized translation?
We, at ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION, as a #1 translation agency Dubai, provide translation renderings that are eligible to be attested before the official bodies and corporations as required. Your legal document will be handled by translation experts not only in terms of the intended language but also in terms of the legal terms and expressions.
We have extensive experience in the following languages:
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or French and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Deutsch and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Spanish and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Russian and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Italian and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Chinese and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Portuguese and vice versa;
- Attested translation from English to Arabic or Persian and vice versa;
- Certified translation from English to Arabic or Arabic to English.
- Certified translation from Turkish to Arabic or Arabic to Turkish.
- Certified translation from Arabic to English or English to Arabic
- Certified translator Dubai (interpreter)
- Certified Russian translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- Certified Turkish translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- Certified German translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- certified German translation
- Certified Chinese translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- Certified Spanish translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- Certified Arabic translator/ Sworn Russian translator
- Arabic translation in Dubai
- Translate English to Arabic
- Translate Arabic to English
ALWIFAQ TRANSLATION is specialized in attested translation for wide range of legal papers and documents including:
- Academic Certificates;
- Birth Certificate;
- Marriage Certificates;
- Case’s Documents; and
- certified translation services Dubai
- Trade Licenses